Thursday, April 7, 2011

A List...


I've spent 3 days holed up in my tiny hotel room, trying to kick the last vestiges of some form of food poisoning/french food overload.  I'm actually ok with this, because there's nothing to do in Saint-Quentin.  Its a 13 euro round trip train to Paris, which is a great deal if I had anything left to do in Paris (or any money left to spend, for that matter) and Versailles is close, but I honestly needed the sleep.

While I've been lying here, I've started to form a list.

Here is a list of things I look forward to when I return to Boston:

1) My own bed, and all that comes with it
2) Cooking in my own kitchen


3) Milk
4) Vegetables...probably in a HUGE salad.  with tuna.
5) A good old american cheeseburger, with bacon and cheddar.  And fries. Aaaaaand ketchup.


6) Dogs





7) Walking on Carson Beach


8) Walking on Carson Beach with Dogs


9) Grilling Season
10) Beer (NOT Heineken or 1664)


11) Baseball
12) Network TV
13) Network TV in English
14) The boat, the beach, the sunshine, friends, family...
15) And...just being home.









No comments:

Post a Comment